School Enrollment / Registration
Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten
Registration packets for each school year are available beginning in February.
- The kindergarten child must be 5 years old on or before September 1 (of the current year).
- The Transitional Kindergarten must be 5 years old from September 2 through December 2 (of the current year).
Please note that in addition to the registration packet, parents must have the following items:
- Proof of residence: Three pieces of original documentation are required.
- An original birth certificate or other legal document showing date of birth (i.e. Passport)
- Immunization record (California schools enforce a “no shots, no school” policy.)
- Immunization record of having had, within the 12 months prior to registration, one of the following: a signed TB Risk Assessment Form, a Mantoux (PPD) skin test for Tuberculosis or IGRA blood test.
- Students are required to have a dental check-up by May 31 of their kindergarten year. Oral evaluations completed within 12 months prior to school entry also meet this requirement.
- Each child should receive a physical examination 18 months prior to entrance into the first grade or within 90 days after first grade entrance. Physicals must be given after March 1 (of the current year).
1st - 6th Grade Registration
Applications to register for school are available in the school office or online from the Evergreen School District's Enrollment and Registration page.
Visit Evergreen School District's website for more information about the Registration Process including:
- Required Immunizations
- Residency Verification Requirements
- Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- School Choice Program
- Interdistrict Transfer Requests
Online Registration - PowerSchool and PeachJar
Communicating with parents and caregivers is important to us. There are two online systems we use to stay in touch.
- PowerSchool is the system we use to contact you in case of an emergency and for safety notifications. On this site you will tell us who you want us to contact and where you want us to contact you...by email, through text or calling your home or mobile phone. Please click on the registration guides below and have your child's student ID to get started. This ID number can be found on your child's report card or student ID card.
- PeachJar helps you keep on top of important flyers from community groups like Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, the school district, athletic organizations, summer camps and education enrichment throughout the community. E-flyers can also be viewed by clicking on the Peachjar link on front page of our webpage. If you do not regularly receiving these flyers in your inbox already, use the link to modify and existing account or register.
It is important that you register on all electronic systems to receive information about your child in a timely manner. If you have any questions, please contact the school's front office or your teacher.