Parents, Guardians & Caretakers - these are the expectations for using the bus loop to drop off and pick up your child.
1. Right turns only into the loop.
2. Drive slowly and carefully.
3. Do not exit your car. If your child needs help, it is best to park and walk.
4. Move all the way forward. Do not hold up traffic by stopping in the middle of the loop.
5. Ask for help from the teacher/admin on duty if you cannot find your child. Honking is not advised.
Remember, it's a school zone. Safety is the highest priority.