Geography Bee Club 2017-18
The Geography Bee club meets every Tuesday at lunch in D5. Students will participate in a preliminary Geography Bee that could lead to the state completion.
Students will study US and World geography including learning about the different cultures, creatures, natural phenomena and more!
Daniela Jappy firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Meetings & Minutes:
||Welcome to the Geography Bee!||11:56am
|10/17||Quizlet Live Geography style!||11:56am||None|
|11/07||Geography Quiz||11:56am||Prelims tentatively scheduled for December 4th 2017.|
Chaboya Middle School After School Clubs Requirements
Approved by the Board: April 11, 2017
Effective for the 2017-2018 school year, in order for the PTSA to fund an after school clubs the
following must be met:
- Club must have a minimum of 10 members
- Club must post on Chaboya.eesd.org Under Student Life/Clubs with a minimal of the Club Web Page template below, attendance log or minutes showing who attended the meeting must be submitted with their request. Club must meet at least monthly.
- Every club must have completed a club form and approved by Leadership
- Year long clubs program must begin no later than October 1st
- The Board will allow a new club for the 2nd semester if it's approved by leadership showing a valid reason for its creation. Club must begin no later than 2/1. Minimum number of members is required.
- Stipend per club if above criteria are met is $100 per semester. Clubs that have been in existence for 3 years and have met continuously without interruption will receive $200 per semester. These long standing clubs could also request to receive the entire year stipend at the end of first semester. Submission of attendance logs or minutes for the remainder of the year is required to validate year long existence. If it is deemed that a club failed to meet the requirements for the entire year future funding will be at risk.
Add your own details and pictures of events.